Native Instruments Reaktor
Holonic Source for Reaktor Blocks
Holon.ist integrates with Reaktor using the Holonic Source Block.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a serial number for Holonic Source. You will need it later during the process.
- Download Reaktor or the free Reaktor Player and Blocks Base from Native Instruments.
- Download Holonic Source.zip and unzip it anywhere.
- Move the "Holonic Source" folder into /Users/Shared on MacOS, or c:\Users\Public\Public Documents on Windows.
- If it's not already installed, download and install Native Access here.
- Once installed, open the Native Access application.
- Click on 'Add a serial' and paste the 25 character serial number you received by email.
- Click the 'VIEW PRODUCTS NOT INSTALLED' button.
- Click on 'ADD LIBRARY' next to the pack icon.
- Click on 'BROWSE', locate the Holonic Source folder you moved, select it and click 'OPEN’.
- Click 'INSTALL'.
- Make sure OSC is enabled in Reaktor (Menu-> "File" -> "OSC" -> "OSC Activate")
To try Holonic Source, download the free Holon app that contains the default Holon.ist mappings. It automatically detects Reaktor on a shared WiFi network. Download Holon for iOS.