Supported Apple iOS devices all feature 9-axis motion sensing with sensor fusion. Holon.ist data sources include:
- Altitude and atmospheric pressure
- User defined postures
- Custom locations with distance and azimuth
- GPS based readings include course, speed, lon/lat
- Local weather and solar/lunar tracking
- HealthKit: flights climbed, walked distance, heart rate variability etc.
Bose AR Beta
Holonist now includes Bose AR beta support for the following Bose Wearables: Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, QuietComfort 35 headphones II, and Bose Frames.
Available Bose AR beta signals include:
- acceleratometer (XYZ)
- acceleratometer activity
- gyroscope (XYZ)
- gyroscope activity
- compass heading
- location/sun/moon azimuth to heading
- sun/moon azimuth to elevation
- sun/moon aim (3D tracking)
See our manual Bose AR Beta section for more information.
Movesense features 9-axis motion sensing (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer) and provides accurate temperature measurements. With the optional chest strap, Movesense can detect your heart rate very precisely using ECG.
Movesense sensors are shockproof, lightweight and water resistant to 30m. They can be purchased from: www.movesense.com/shop
See our Movesense section of the manual.
Apple Watch senses motion using its built-in accelerometer and gyroscope. It provides continuous heart rate measurement, which is useful for tempo control, or to indicate changes in your physiology.
See our Apple Watch section of the manual.
Estimote beacons are compatible with Holon.ist and include features, such as proximity, presence and device motion.
See our Estimote section of the manual.